Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back Home

We visited "home" for a week in Michigan because of the wedding I was in.  It was so heart filling to visit with old friends and to spend time with our sweet families.  It's so nice that even though we live far away (in minnesota) whenever we go back our families live so close to each other.  It makes for a busy week though!

Here's an iphone dump of all the fun things we did while we were back in our old stompin grounds.

Lunch with my sister. Celebrating our birthdays out to dinner. Coffee with my sis-in-law! Holland. Coffee. Birthday girl, my sister. Starbucks.  Gaslight village.  The blooming flower trees. Cooper. Me and my momma. Celebrating with the soon to be Mr. & Mrs.




A fun, fun week.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! You have a blog! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. And it looks like you had a great trip back home. As I knew you would!