Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Best Friend's Wedding

One of my bridesmaid's, Kassi got married this weekend!  She was in my wedding, and I got the honor of being "Matron" for her wedding. We met in high school and have gone through many of life's milestones together. It has been a beautiful friendship that I treasure.

I got the chance to design their Save the Dates, Wedding invitations and the programs for the ceremony.  She did a great job picking bold and beautiful colors for Spring. Purples, blues and greens. It turned out wonderfully. I'll share some photos of my work and then a little fun from the big day!

I came up with a logo for their wedding.  They wanted to theme of trees and their last name is Nine.  So they wanted the number everywhere! So cute.  I came up with this logo (in green on the invitations). They ended up using it also in the decor at the reception.  You'll see a photo where the logo was cut out of material with it being lit from behind, it turned out awesome!


 The programs I also designed...
 



1 comment:

Kristen Bryant said...

Great job designing them! I love how you put the nine in the tree. So creative!